Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last Tuesday in 2010

It was another brisk day in Middle TN though it did manage to get into the 40's which is much better than it has been the last few days. We have pretty much stayed in and kept warm. Woody did leave a few minutes ago to walk to the prayer room at church. He has mainly read and done crossword puzzles today. I have been sorting pictures on the computer...a lot to sort when I take pictures most every day and I hadn't sorted them into categories since April! But I am all the way to October...so maybe there is hope to have them sorted before 2011 arrives!

I did email Woody's research nurse this morning with the information about when we planned to arrive. I also attempted to get our hotel reservations, but thus far haven't been able to find the 800# person who can find the correct NIH patient rates...maybe tomorrow...the closer to the dates we want the room for the more likely they will be willing to give the room at that rate. I can't believe that we will be there a week from tonight...the good Lord willin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment