Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Friday and Last DAY of 2010!

Well, the last day of the year is here. Woody walked to the library this morning and also to a grocery store to pick up a couple of things that we needed. This afternoon I went out for the first time (except to go next door) since a week ago Wednesday. I have enjoyed having no reason to leave the house! I went to pick up some thread today so I could make a couple of things this evening, but now find that I don't have the energy to get started on a new project...maybe tomorrow...or maybe I'll get a second wind before the evening is over! Woody has been watching football and I am watching "White Christmas." I haven't watched it yet this Christmas season...I must be slipping...that movie is a tradition for me...Woody doesn't care for it so I watch it upstairs in the sewing room on the little TV that only plays DVDs and I usually sew while I watch it. A few minutes ago I loaded the pictures that were in my camera and put them on the computer and sorted them...so all of 2010's pictures are sorted and I will NOT turn on my camera again tonight!

So it is a quiet New Year's Eve here at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment