Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Thursday in 2010

I finished sorting 2010 pictures today...looking at some have brought back lots of memories...guess you could say that I have been reviewing our year! For example tonight's blog picture is the front of building 10 at NIH...when I started sorting the NIH pictures, I got to wondering how many trips and how many days out of the year we have spent at NIH plus all the days spent on the road or in the air coming or going. Since I was sorting pictures I decided to divide up the NIH pictures into trips...we have made a total of 8 round-trips...six driving and 2 flying. The number of days spent at NIH or on the road or in the air = 58! So I guess we can say that NIH has taken up just about two months of our 2010!

Woody has spent the day reading, doing crossword puzzles and watching some TV. He also took an hour walk this afternoon. He and Graham spent time later in the afternoon figuring out how to take the money slot mechanism out of Goosey's (Woody's) jelly bean machine...so much easier to get to the jelly beans that way! This morning I went over and took care of the grandchildren while Nathan and Kathy went for shots that they need in order to go on a mission trip overseas. Then this afternoon I sorted pictures...the only ones left to sort are those still in my camera. I'm so glad that job is done! And, for the moment I say that I won't let so many stack up before sorting them again...but then I often have good intentions like that and often those good intentions fall by the wayside pretty quickly! I also made a pot of white chili. I'm about to go over to Nathan and Kathy's again so they can have their last date for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment