Thursday, March 10, 2011

3-Ring Circus!

Our morning started out with a traditional birthday breakfast of waffles and ice cream at the neighbors. As you can see I was celebrating my 29th birthday! I couldn't help but remember my father as he never got beyond 29...he would say "plus tax" or he would tell you what anniversary of his 29th birthday that it was. After breakfast we were treated to one of the "Greatest Shows on Earth!" What a fun morning!

This afternoon I met some friends and we went out for lunch. Then after that I stopped in at Janie's Sewing Center and just enjoyed visiting for a while. It has been a cold, drizzly day with some sleet thrown in. Woody took a walk while I was gone. He has read, watched some TV, rested, worked a crossword puzzle or two. I have spent some time going through all the pictures that I took this morning of the show...we have quite the little gymnasts...with a juggler or two or...thrown in too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment