Friday, March 18, 2011

Maybe I'll learn

Perhaps if I loose what I have written enough times, I will realize that I should publish the blog from Picassa but with only the collage and then write the blog at blogspot! I had tonight's blog all written and then it bogged down over at picassa where I create the collage and wouldn't publish over here...so now to remember what we did today and write it all again!

By the way this was first titled "accomplishments & anticipation." Woody accomplished a lot today...he finished mulching one of the large gardens in the back yard...photos on the left. He also read and completed his "Experiencing God" homework. Abigail's accomplishment was finishing her scissor case. We are anticipating lots of lillies of the valley...they are just peeping their leaves above the mulch in the top middle picture. Then I was anticipating the "super moon" when I saw tonight's moon and decided to take a few pictures. Tomorrow night I will get out the tripod! I realized that I should have taken one more picture of anticipation. I received a package of beautiful fabric in the mail today (hopefully Spring finery for some little neighbor girls) and it is all washed and now "upholstering" our family room couch...anticipation as to what it will become!

Joy and I had a reading lesson today...she decided that was enough. Esther is still in a "playing hooky" mood (guess that is the right of a preschooler!). After supper Woody and I made a quick trip to the Credit Union and then on to WalMart...one of my allergy medications has become over-the-counter and I had run out. We picked up a couple of things in the produce dept. Now Woody will only go to Kroger in the morning. Woody is watching TV at the moment and I'm planning to work a bit more on Abigail's blouse.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment