Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where is/are MY...

The neighbors are at it again...moving rooms, furniture, etc., etc.! I went over to take Esther back after her school and what do I find but just Graham downstairs doing his school work...and it very quiet everywhere else. In a few minutes, one of the girls came downstairs and told me that they were moving things and that I should come up. Kathy suggested that I not come up till they were through...but I suggested pictures! Imagine that. So I ran home and got the camera. The best was when Graham came upstairs and said, "Where's my room?" (Now perhaps you can understand why Woody put Elijah in the wrong room a while back!) The two boys are going to bunk (literally) together and the three girls are going to all share a room, and they are now going to have a sewing/craft room in what had been most recently Elijah's room. I think what got this all started was Kathy needing to get to the spring/summer clothes for the children...which she stores in the boxes that you see stacked on the bed in Nathan and Kathy's room and in the hall. Nathan knew that Kathy was wanting to make another change so he when he went to get the clothes boxes out he took it upon himself to dismantle the bunk bed...so once that was done...then there was no turning back! I'm wondering if they got things together enough for them to have places to lay their heads tonight! Abigail also misplaced her shoes in all this confusion and is wondering "where are my shoes" in the above picture of her on her unicycle. She had found a pair of shoes by the time I got over there for sewing lessons!

I had school with Joy and Esther this morning and then after lunch I had a sewing lesson with Abigail. Graham came over here and read some more to Goosey from the "Chronicles of Narnia." When I got back from taking the above pictures, Woody headed out the door to take about an hour walk. This afternoon I went to the church library to work for a while. One of my co-library workers and I got several things done that have some new books closer to being put on the shelves. I came home from working in the library and Woody left to go to his "Experiencing God" class. We have sort of been like two ships passing in the night today...I arrive and he leaves, he arrives and I leave...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment