Thursday, March 31, 2011

Long Day!

Lots has happened today...I guess...hard to remember now as the day draws to a close. We have been making phone calls, receiving phone calls, having "meetings," running around, having things picked up... let's just say we will be glad when all is planned and when the actual service is OVER! This has certainly been a LOOONG Day...really a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONGER Week! We finally do have a time for the memorial service...3pm on Monday. We will have a private burial Monday morning. I just managed to send the obituary for the newspaper to the mortuary by email...not easy on my laptop as it will only receive email and not able to send it. Rachel let me use her email account and I finally managed to get it sent. With saying that...I have been meaning to say that I appreciate the emails that I have received, but I can only communicate on the computer by way of the blog and FaceBook. I have talked to Woody quite a few times today...mainly letting him know what is going on. He did request that I get him a doctor appointment as he seems to have a sinus infection. (The doctor's number is on my cell phone...here with me in AZ...so I made his appointment.) He'll be going to the doctor in the morning. I also found out that he and Nathan arranged to have railroad ties delivered to the house today to use in our landscaping. I understand that Elijah was quite excited having the BIG TRUCK come to Goosey's yard!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Dorrell, we're so sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete