Friday, March 11, 2011

BIG TRUCK!

Waiting for this BIG TRUCK (as our youngest grandchild would say) dictated our day. Woody called up early this morning to order a load of mulch. They said that it would be after lunch...well, it didn't get here till after 5pm. We're just sorry that Elijah wasn't at home to see the BIG TRUCK back into Goosey and Grammy's driveway and then see it dump the mulch. I took the picture out an upstairs window.

I don't feel like I have accomplished anything today...except shiver...I have felt cold all day...hurry up Spring!!!!! Woody spent some time outside today working in one of the raised beds (the garlic/basil bed)...weeding and getting it ready to be mulched. He went to the Credit Union, has read, worked crossword puzzles, and watched some basketball. I have been picking up the mess I made sewing this week...getting ready to make the next mess when I start my next sewing project. We had planned to work a while in the church library today but that got postponed due to the wait on the BIG TRUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment