Monday, March 21, 2011

First Full Day of Spring

And, what a beautiful day it has been...warm (80F) and sunshiny. The neighbors turned their day around and did yard work with Goosey for a good part of the morning and some even worked part of the afternoon. I got started this morning on a sewing project...a gift this time...which took me to WalMart and K-Mart before I found what I needed to proceed. I got home and had to wash what I bought so got busy making soup. I tried a new recipe...Beef-and-Barley with Vegetables. We had it for supper and it is quite good...a keeper to have again (and probably again and..!). Woody went on a walk this afternoon and I worked some more on the gift. Then Abigail came over here for her sewing lesson. She got it measured and cut out so she is ready to go back to the sewing machine tomorrow. Woody has just returned from Monday Night Prayer Meeting at church. Graham and Joy have been over playing and have just gotten their call to head home. Busy first day of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment