Saturday, March 19, 2011

Waiting

I'm blogging while waiting for Woody to call me that he has spotted the supermoon! The camera is all mounted on the tripod awaiting a sighting! It has been a busy day for all. Woody got up early and went to the grocery store. Then a bit later in the morning he went to the library. When he returned he discovered three of the neighbor grands over here...one (Elijah) was napping and the other two (Graham & Joy) were occupying themselves in my sewing room while I finished up with Abigail's blouse. Woody has spent a good part of the day in the yard mulching, raking, mowing, etc. He has also watched a bit of basketball and has read. I got a call from the library while Woody was there that they had a book for me...I tried to get them to let him have it...but they aren't supposed to let anyone but the person who requested the book check it out..."if" anyone else is on the waiting list. So later in the afternoon I headed to the library and got my book (tried to save gas by getting them to give the book to Woody...oh, well!)...now this is a REALLY thick book (almost 500 pages) and it is a 7-day book...yikes...I'd better get reading. But I don't do as much reading when I am sewing...we'll see if I can get it read in a week!

Aren't the tulips in tonight's picture lovely?! I received these bulbs for my birthday and decided to watch them bloom inside and them outside later. I'm so glad that I did...they are just beautiful to look at. One is definitely reminded that Spring is just around the corner when looking at them!

Woody has just reported that the moon is up! Off to take pictures that hopefully I'll post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment