Friday, March 25, 2011

Arrived!

No picture tonight and I'm late...but not real late since I am in AZ and it is only 8pm here!

We got up early. I started doing things around the house to get ready to go. Woody stayed out of my way...he vacuumed some for me and said that he would finish the vacuuming after I left. Joy came over to read to Woody (a trial!). He is going to listen to Joy read Super Books while I am gone. After he listened to Joy read, he went on a walk. I finished up getting rid of a few dust bunnies. I went over to bid the neighbors farewell. Woody was planting the rest of the onion sets that he started planting yesterday. Then we were off. We first picked up a prescription for Woody. Then we headed off the back way to Murfreesboro and stopped at Melany's to drop off a couple of things that we had had of theirs since Christmas. Melany was at a college class and I only saw Alex. Then we headed off to the airport. Woody dropped me off and I headed off on my adventure...checking in and then through security...I passed without having to be patted down or a body scan! Everything went on schedule from take-off to landing.

Woody headed home. He stopped on the way back and bought some potato sets. Then he stopped for the most important thing...new tires! Glad to have those! Woody then planted the potato sets. It took me a while to get logged on after I talked to Woody...so I may have forgotten a thing or two that he did today.

Anyway, I am here. My niece picked me up at the airport and then we headed to my sister's house...we arrived at the same time as the transport arrived with my mother and sister. Mother is back in her room. She seems to be a bit more peaceful here than she was at the hospital. She recognizes me sometimes and sometimes not. We have had some "interesting" conversations to say the least. She is very sick. We will talk to the Hospice nurse in the morning. Then the Hospice team will come sometime the first of the week. So we are dealing with the "situation" as best we can. More tomorrow...perhaps even a picture!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you at this time. I love your Mom more than she will ever know!

    ReplyDelete