Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Planning

Busy, busy! We have finally gotten time to sit down and we are both about to doze off! It seems like a million calls have been made. We are in the process of getting the times for services planned. We will be having a private burial Monday morning and then in the afternoon we are planning a memorial service at Mother's church. I have attempted to write Mother's obituary. We have been to the mortuary and to the cemetery making plans. I will know times for the services tomorrow after we talk to the minister who is going to officiate at the services. We found out last night that Melany is going to come out for Mother's services. We went to Corbin's Little League game this evening. And, then on the way home we realized that we were hungry so Cheryl and I stopped for Mexican food...mmmmmmmmmmm! We are now home and we are resting. We were waiting for the Hopice people to come pick up the bed and the oxygen tanks. Guess that won't happen till tomorrow. It has been absolutely gorgeous here today. It was very pleasant outside at Corbin's game. I think that we may have done other things...but at the moment I have forgotten! I have talked with Woody a couple of times today, but I really didn't find out what all he had done. I know that he was reading when I called him once. He said that it was drizzling and rather chilly. Tonight he went to his Experiencing God class.

No comments:

Post a Comment