Saturday, March 12, 2011

Super Saturday

Woody and I got up quite early. I started working on the computer...getting a fabric order ready and he headed out to do the grocery shopping quite early (he beats the Saturday crowds that way). A while after he headed off, I got sleepy and decided that I would go back to sleep for a while...well, I had no more than shut my eyes and the doorbell was ringing...Woody was at the door bringing our groceries in...so much for that nap! We got the groceries put away and I went back to my fabric order (I was making sure that I didn't need anything else before I placed my order.). While I was still working on my order, Woody headed off to the library. I made my order (hopefully have what I need to make two little dresses...the third one I already have the fabric, etc. for). Then I worked around in my sewing room some more getting ready for the project that I plan to work on while waiting for the fabric order to arrive. Part of the next project involves Abigail's sewing lessons...she's going to make part of it! I have also been working with my photography software learning some neat tricks of the trade. Woody has worked off and on both in the morning and in the afternoon on mulching gardens. He got two done today...the raised garlic/basil/sage bed and a raised bed around a dogwood tree in the back yard. He has gotten a lot of fresh air today. After lunch we both headed off to take a walk and enjoy all the things that have started blooming. It was a beautiful day for a walk. I took lots of pictures...tonight's blog picture being one. I did take a nap after our walk (Woody worked outside some more.). Tonight he has been watching basketball. I have been going around the house trying to move clocks ahead an hour. I don't like this time change...moves me an hour farther away from my mother and sister in AZ, as AZ doesn't change time.


1 comment:

  1. I hear you re the time change! I don't like it for the same reason. Two hours I can manage, three is harder!

    ReplyDelete