Friday, April 20, 2012

Busy/Tiring Friday

At least it has been a tiring day for me. I joined Woody on his weekly shopping excursion...the Credit Union, Lowes, WalMart, Kroger, and a stop for gas for the car. We came home and Nathan came over and found out what kind of pipe we needed for under our kitchen sink. He fixed that for us later in the afternoon. Woody did some yard work again today. After I rested for a bit, I used up the last of our Easter ham making Ham Barley Soup...lots of veggie cutting...so a bit time consuming...the soup just finished cooking a little while ago. I have had a test sample bowl...pretty good! While I was cooking we heard a rapping at our front door. It was Joy and she told us that the car wash was open if we wanted to drive our car over to their house! So we have a much cleaner car!

No comments:

Post a Comment