Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mid-month Sunday

Can you believe that it is already the middle of April?! How time does fly (when one is having fun...and even when one is not)! Woody and I headed off to church this morning per usual...we went to the 8:30am service and then Sunday School. Woody taught his sixth-grade boys class. When Sunday School was over, he and I parted ways. I stayed at church to get ready for our Sunday School salad luncheon and Woody walked home to get in his exercise for the day. We had a really good group with LOTS of good food. Have I mentioned before that we are really good cooks?! After we ate, I shared the photo program that I had put together and presented to the garden club in March. I think that my photos were enjoyed...and I hope that I inspired some to pick up their digital cameras and take some pictures and then "do something" with them rather than just leaving them in their cameras!

After Woody walked home, I guess he was hungry because he proceeded to spend a good portion of the time that I was gone cooking! He made tuna salad and then after he ate some of that he made Spicy Beef and Vegetable soup. I just had a bowl of the soup for supper and it is very good. Woody is now at church for the evening service. Something happened during an hour or so of my afternoon...but I can't tell you what since I dozed off and had a Sunday afternoon nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment