Friday, April 13, 2012

Tennessee Car Wash!

There are lots of jokes running around "out there" about folk from TN...or being "red-necks," not wearing shoes, etc. Well, last night when the city opened up the fire hydrants on our street to clean them out, relieve pressure (or whatever reason they had in opening them up full force), Nathan ran over to our driveway and got in one of our cars and drove it down the street and through the spray...both coming and going. More than one way to wash a car! This was the first time that I had ever seen the city open up the fire hydrants in our subdivision. They opened this one and also the one that was on the street that parallels this one.

Today Woody has worked really hard outside...he has raked, swept, mulched, and mowed. I stayed inside most of the day, except for a couple of walks around the yard to see what was blooming today. I kept the washer and drier busy today and then made quite a few trips up and down the stairs putting the wash away. I wanted to get more done today, but I wore out sooner than I had wanted to! I'm a big achy today...I think due to the weather that is to the west of us. It's one of those days that I would just as soon that my body not be a barometer!

No comments:

Post a Comment