Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thoroughly Tuesday

We woke up to a drizzly morning. This morning I was the one who got up super early...several hours before Woody...that doesn't happen very often. Since I was awake, I decided that I would go on and finish the pillow for one of the front porch rockers. So that project is now behind me and the pillow is on the chair. Woody spent most of the day inside since it drizzled off and on. I had school...Elijah first, then Esther and Joy came over for their kitchen fraction lessons, and then the crew came for art. We learned to draw a house so it looks dimensional. After art, Graham had his experiment class. Today we focused on creatures who live deep in the sea. This study has grown out of our study of air and water pressure (one thing leads to another). When I was hunting lesson ideas, I found this site that has just lots of information about The Deep Abyss. He already can spout lots of facts about the creatures...today we learned a few more facts. The rest of the afternoon I have spent between times of resting and times of cleaning. I have been vacuuming in the sewing room...a major feat...lots of moving things out of the way so I can vacuum under them. Lots of threads on the floor. It does look better! Woody walked to the prayer room a while ago. That is his exercise for most Tuesdays. I've got one more area to move a few things so I can vacuum in that area and then I will be through with vacuuming for tonight. The countdown is on for my sister's arrival. She'll be here ten days from now.


No comments:

Post a Comment