Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One step forward...two or three or...back!

I give up...the blog has been changed...my browser on the laptop isn't recognized and to use the new form doesn't work with my laptop. And I can't figure out how to upload a picture that is on the laptop to the iPad...so...tonight no picture as I have spent enough time that I don't have today! Woody has worked clearing leaves out of the flower gardens and has swept off the porch. I had school, had my six-month neurologist appointment, ran a couple of errands...then got a surprise call from Erin...she's counting the days till the end of the semester. After talking to her I got invited next door to taste a casserole and then got a surprise Frosty. Woody walked to the prayer room...no boo boos this week! His fall was a week ago tonight...about time to get the stitches out. Well, out of here...perhaps I can post this from here had add a picture from the other computer!? I'll give it a try...you will know I was successful if you see a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment