Monday, April 2, 2012

Singing Praises for a Beautiful Day!

This robin was having a grand time singing from the tree tops this afternoon. I was sitting on the front porch and managed to focus on him through the dogwood blooms.

Woody has spent most of the day out in the yard...mowing, weeding, trimming, etc. He is definitely enjoying the nice weather. Today it got into the upper 80's. I know that it felt rather warm while I was sitting on the front porch listening to Sherlock Holmes and taking birdie pictures while sipping on a cup of green tea! I have kept quite busy today marking things off my "to-do" lists. Woody walked to the Post Office for me to mail a package (one of my tasks of the day was to get it ready to mail!). He also helped me get all the Christmas wrap back into the Christmas closet...always the last of the Christmas to get put away and it has been housed in the guest room (out of my sight) awaiting my sorting through it. That task is done and now out of sight and put away till Christmas decorating time. I have also been sorting through fabric that had been stored on the guest bed (some never cut into yardage and some pieces that I have used and that need to be put into their proper storage spot)... these efforts in the guest room are leading to my sister's visit...trying to have a place for her to rest her head when she is here for her visit towards the end of the month. I still have a bit more to do with the fabric, but I am through for the day with that task...at least a good start has been made! Woody left a little while ago to go to the church for Monday night visitation. I'm heading downstairs to run a load of wash and to watch Dancing With the Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment