Monday, April 16, 2012

Creative Monday?

I've been back in the sewing mode today...trying to make another pillow for the front porch rockers. I need to make one more so that all four seating spots will have one. I was going to make it really easy and then got an idea...which is taking quite a bit more time than I meant for it to...oh, well, hopefully it will be worth it. Before I got going on my sewing I found a sewing app for the iPad...so I had to play around with it and I also transferred some sewing PDF files to the iPad today. So sewing took the place of getting much cleaning done today.

Woody woke up super early and went on a six-mile walk. He ran a couple of errands this morning in the rain. We were glad to see the rain, but it was one of those rains that came hard and heavy for only a short time and most of it ran off rather than soaking into the ground. It was no easier to pull weeds today than it was yesterday. He has mulched and mowed today. He is now gone to church for Monday night visitation. I'm heading back to my sewing. Just realized that it is Monday and that I'm missing Dancing With the Stars! Oops...my creating made me forget! Well, I can watch it tomorrow on my iPad...but may go down and watch since I have remembered!

No comments:

Post a Comment