Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sneaky Snake Strikes Again!

Woody came across our friend, Sneaky Snake, while mowing today. He was about to feast once again on a toad...but got disturbed. All the children including Nathan had to come out to check out the situation. Graham wanted him captured and Nathan took on the job armed with two pairs of barbecue tongs. Sneaky was put into the deep yard bucket ( deep wheelbarrow) along with the toad. Sneaky was too mad with the situation to enjoy a meal at that moment. We left him so he could calm down...but when Woody went back he was gone...as well as the toad. Never know what adventures/entertainment yard work will produce! Ummmmmmmmm I'm guessing that Sneaky is a nearby resident since this is the second time that we have come across him...once in Nathan and Kathy's backyard and now on Nathan and Kathy's lot behind our property.

Woody woke up super early and went on a six-mile walk. He has once again worked in the yard...not sure about how much mowing he did after Sneaky was discovered as I had to go to the church library to work for several hours. This morning I continued to work around the house...I was still on "spring break" break from school. School will start back up for me on Monday. I didn't get around to working the crossword puzzle this morning...I was out enjoying the children's antics. They finished school early and they were enjoying checking out how their gardens were growing. I headed over with camera in hand to capture children and vegetation. So I have been working on the puzzle this evening. Woody said that it was a rough one and it has taken me quite a while and still have several blanks. Woody is relaxing in his recliner with the TV on and perhaps a book in hand after his busy day that started out so early...probably resting his eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment