Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Busy Tuesday

Woody had his 22nd radiation treatment this morning. I had school this morning. Today was art day...I think that I got more paint on me than the children did! Elijah and I finished up a K'nex model that we started yesterday and then he read a Bob Book to Goosey. I had Isaac's lessons downstairs as I had the art room already set up. After art, Abigail and I had her long time of Grammy school. Today she used her fashion sketch pad that we gave her for Christmas. She sketched a dress using the templates, etc. Then we checked out how to make several kinds of braids using the internet...after all a fashion designer has to choose hair styles too! After lunch I headed off to get my hair cut and Woody headed out for his afternoon walk. I ran two errands on my way home. When I got home, I found Elijah and Goosey in the family room. Elijah was sound asleep! Joy came over and read to me out of her school reader. Then I got busy making our supper...good old fashioned potato soup. I am still in the midst of cleaning up the kitchen. I took a break to come up and blog. Graham is doing math at our kitchen table while the rest of his family is away for a while. All I can say is that I am about done in and ready for the day to draw to a close! I have a load of clothes to pull out of the drier and then finish up loading the dishwasher and then I am through for the evening...the recliner and a good book is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment