Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happy Auntie!

Melany drove to Tullahoma to spend the afternoon and part of the evening with the neighbors (Nathan, Kathy and family). She brought lunch for all of us so Woody and I went next door to eat. Woody didn't spend much time over there as he is still coughing and sneezing some. Melany got in some good baby holding and a bit of foot tickling! Woody went to the library this morning. Later in the afternoon he went on a four-mile walk. February came in with very nice weather. The children really enjoyed playing outside today. I ended up going to the library this afternoon to see if they had reshelved the books that I had to turn in this morning as they wouldn't let me renew again. Woody had hoped that they would reshelve them before he left the library this morning, but they hadn't. So I went a little before they closed and found the book that I was in the middle of and also a couple of others. I continue to get the downstairs back to "normal." Things are definitely looking better, but still a ways to go. Pictures are back on the walls and the living room floor is vacuumed and some of the furniture is back in position...still a chair to move and a floor lamp or two to reposition, etc. I am through for the night...the book that I started last night is calling my name along with my recliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment