Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thoroughly Thursday

Woody headed off early for his 12th radiation treatment. I didn't have school today with the neighbor children as Kathy's parents are here. So instead I looked through recipes and decided on some meals, put ingredients on the grocery list and then after lunch headed off to do the shopping. I had some things that I needed to shop for other than groceries so offered to do the grocery shopping at that time. Woody didn't seem to mind. He stayed home and rested. Since it was so close to supper when I got home, Woody suggested that we go to Dairy Queen and use a BOGOF Blizzard coupon. So with the Blizzards our small amount of leftover linguine with marinara sauce worked out just right. Once again we are having cold weather...the Blizzard definitely made me cold...but it was worth it! We're in for the night and just going to take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment