Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Reprieve

We have had a day of reprieves...first from cold weather...actually felt like Spring out today. And, second...Woody had a reprieve from radiation. They called this morning telling him to come in at 4:45 and then later in the afternoon they called and cancelled his appointment as they were running behind. He was glad to have a day off. He will go back for his 21st treatment in the morning. Woody walked to the Post Office this morning...he came back pretty tired. But after resting for a while, he decided to go get groceries. We both left about the same time...Woody heading to the grocery store and me heading to the church to work in the library. I spent most of the morning working on library work here at the house...so this has been a library day for me. When I came home I got busy on our supper. We had a frittata tonight...pretty good. Woody is downstairs watching the Olympics. I may join him, but then again may not...I have a really bad headache this evening. I didn't sleep well last night...maybe that is the cause of the headache?

No comments:

Post a Comment