Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Doings

When I went downstairs this morning, Woody had the kitchen all cleaned up. That really helped me as last night I just didn't have the umph to clean up all the mess. Since the kitchen was all cleaned up, I was able to get busy on other tasks at hand. I quickly got the dining room table back to preChristmas...there wasn't much left on it so that wasn't a hard job. I got it cleared and then stored away the table pad and put the center piece decorations on it and that was done. So the downstairs is now back to "normal!" It took long enough! My next task was to attack the guest room. I was determied to tame the gift wrap explosion. I finished that a little while ago. Then I did some church library memorial records. Upon completing those I completed my "to-do's" for today. Woody made his usual Saturday trip to the library and then ran an errand. This evening he made sweet potato waffles for our supper. Yummy! That about sums up our Saturday. I guess I'll head downstairs for some Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment