Thursday, February 27, 2014

Look Who's Twelve!

We've been next door celebrating Graham's 12th birthday. My time does fly. It just seems like yesterday when his daddy called me up shortly after he was born so I could hear him cry! We ate dinner next door. Graham cooked us his favorite meal...veggie burritos. After we ate, he opened presents and then we had cake (that Graham sisters had a hand in making) and ice cream. This year his cake once again had broccoli on it...this time it was a forest scene complete with deer. Graham said that the black candles were burned trees! After cake and ice cream, Graham headed off to build his new Lego kit that his Auntie Cheryl (my sister) gave him. This morning Woody headed out before 7am for his 24th radiation treatment. It was about 16 degrees when he headed out. Brrrrrr! I'm glad that I didn't have to go anywhere! I had school time with Elijah, Isaac, Graham, Abigail and Esther. Esther finished cross stitching a rainbow. She was very pleased and she has a right to be pleased. She did a great job! This afternoon Woody took a walk. I went next door to watch four of the seven as they had overlapping appointments. When Woody got home from his walk he came over and Abigail and I came back to our house. Abigail was checking out how to make different braided hair styles and I cleaned out a kitchen cabinet (a long overdue project)...now to find time to do the rest of them...at least it is a start! And, now I will finish the blog with a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to Graham!

No comments:

Post a Comment