Friday, February 28, 2014

Last Friday/Day in February

Woody got home a little after 7:30am after spending the night at the sleep clinic here in town and after his 25th radiation treatment. He went straight from the sleep clinic to his radiation treatment. He will find out in a week and a half the results of his sleep clinic. Last week I asked to be put on a list to have my sewing machine and serger serviced. I got a call this morning that they could take the machines this morning...so I headed there after Woody got the machines loaded into the car. Late morning I got a call from the neighbors (Nathan and family) that they had a VHS tape that they thought that I would like to see. It was when Alex (now 16) was a year old and Erin (now 20) was five...ahhhhhhhh memories! I look back on the rest of the day I'm not really sure what I have done...I did cook supper and then took on the task of the next cabinet...where we store our canned goods. I pulled everything off the two deep shelves and then proceeded to put items back in some semblance of order. I did this cabinet as I was wondering if we had something under there when I was making our grocery list and decided that it was a good time to organize it. I also made a list of what is in that cabinet and on which shelf in my iPad...I'm sure that organization will fly out the window after the next grocery store visit (tomorrow) and the new just gets shoved onto the shelves! But maybe I can keep on top of what is in there for at least a short time! Oh, and what I was looking for we didn't have. At least I will know what is in there for making this grocery list! I just finished getting everything back in it...looks good for the moment. So another clean cabinet! I am sort of in the mood to do some cross stitching so I had Nathan move one of my Dazor magnifying lamps into our bedroom next to "my" recliner. So now I have one there and one in the sewing room. Woody walked this afternoon. He has also gotten underway with the gargantuan chore of putting the Christmas decoration boxes back into the Christmas closet. He's doing it slowly but surely! Well, when next we meet, it shall be March...oh, my! Will it come in like a lion or a lamb?

No comments:

Post a Comment