Monday, February 3, 2014

Day Is Done...Almost...

We have had a rather busy day. Our day started out pretty early...I woke up quite early as did Woody (he usually does). Around 7am we headed off in both cars to take our new car to the car doctor! We will be a one car household while the car is being fixed due to the branch falling on the back of it before it was even two weeks old. We came home and not long after we got back home, Woody headed off for his ninth radiation treatment. He was told last week that he was to have a scan today, but it was scheduled for tomorrow. We attempted to get back into a Grammy school mode. Isaac had his time with me and then Elijah. Then Esther read to me from her school reader and then Joy came over to read from hers. Today was Graham's longer time with me. He read a story out loud to me from his reading book and then he worked on a brain teaser 3-D puzzle that Goosey (Woody) got for Christmas. I had lunch and then went back to work on a project that had been put on the back burner. I finished indexing the sewing magazines that my friend gave me when she moved. And then I got them back in order in magazine holders and back in their storage place. Good to have that job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment