Monday, February 10, 2014

Good As New!

We got a call this morning that our car was fixed...and as can be seen from above "before and after" pictures...it does look good as new. I didn't get today's photo taken at the same angle...but it is the same bumper. The other bumper and part of the trunk was dented too. And, below shows the culprit/s that did it...I think same branch but it broke when it hit our car and landed on either side of the driveway.
Woody had his 14th radiation treatment this morning and they also took some x-rays. I had school with Isaac, Elijah, Esther, Joy and Abigail. After I ate a bite of lunch, we headed off to pick up the car. On his way home Woody stopped and got a hair cut and also ran a couple of other errands. I came home and worked on getting the living room back in order...eventually it will be back to "normal!" When I have had a spare moment lately, I just haven't felt like messing with it. Well, down to watch the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment