Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Dilly of a Day

It has been pretty much a typical Saturday for us.  Woody got up early and walked four miles.  Then later in the morning he went to Walmart and to the library.  I finally finished the book that I had been reading for a while.  I decided that today was a good day to go through a stack of papers and photos and either file them in the file cabinet or file 13.  I have only a few left that I have to find the proper/best place to file them and then that job is done.  This stack had accumulated in the school room and I want to start getting the school room ready for the start of the school year.  Graham and Elijah have spent some time with us today.  They want Elijah out of the house while they get ready for his birthday party tomorrow.  He has invited several friends to come so I'm sure that it will be a big ol' time!  He is excited.  I guess cake and decorations are a surprise for him.  I asked him what kind of party he was having and he said a "surprise" party.  Since he knows about the party, I assume that the surprise is the theme/cake/decorations.  As he left a few minutes ago, he said that he would be back tomorrow after church, while they get his party ready!  This is the first time for him to invite friends to a party so I know that he is excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment