Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday on Wednesday

Monkey see, monkey do!  Woody got up and went for a four mile walk.  Later in the day he did our Wednesday Krogering.  We are pretty much creatures of habit.  After lunch  I headed off to work at the church library for a couple of hours.  I have been attempting to clean the kitchen floor...the steam mop is acting up.  I am blogging hoping that it will act better when I go back downstairs.  Isaac is sitting in my lap.  He and Elijah are over here while Kathy runs an errand.  Isaac has helped me vacuum and push the mop.  Well, off to see if the mop is working correctly. Isaac went to the St. Louis Zoo this past weekend. He liked the elephants the best.  They can poop outside and not inside on the potty!  I told him that they would break the potty if they sat on it!  And, on that note...back to mopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment