Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday Wanderings

And, tonight's photo doesn't have anything to do with today's wanderings...just decided that it was a good picture to post for a nice summer day.  Woody got up early and walked four miles.  Later in the day he ran various and sundry errands...one errand was a stop at the farmer's market where he bought two very large zucchinis (looks like vegetarian/no-noodle lasagna is in our future).  He came home and put the ingredients for our no-noodle lasagna on the grocery list and then headed off to do our weekly Krogering.  I got up and went back to work on Esther's birthday present. It is starting to look like I will have it finished in time for her birthday.  After lunch I headed off on my wanderings of the day...stopping at the pharmacy to pick up a prescription before heading to the library to work.  And, work we did.  We are shifting books from shelf to shelf trying to make more space on each shelf...quite a job.  We got a lot done as my back can attest to!  On my way home I stopped at Jo-Ann's to pick up a couple of things to finish Esther's present with.  I will let you in on part of the secret (since I don't think that Esther reads the blog!).  Her present is a special dress for her 18" doll.  I think that she will be happy with it...just a few finishing touches and it will be ready to put under wraps for her birthday on Sunday.  I came home from church and ate supper and ever since I have been sitting in "my" chair trying to recover from my wanderings.

 I will be so glad when the upcoming election is over.  I'm tired of all the political phone calls...it is doing them no good in calling us since we have already voted...guess those canned messages don't know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment