Monday, July 14, 2014

Super Moonday

Here's the shot that I got of the Super Moon on Saturday night.  I shared this on Facebook and I don't usually share the same pictures in both places...but then I don't get a "decent" picture of a super moon every day!  I took this from inside...through an upstairs window...and there is only a short time that I can view the moon due to the trees.  I just happened to look out and realized that it wouldn't be long till it would be between branches.

Woody got up early and walked four miles.  Later in the day he mowed.  And he made a couple of trips to the drugstore trying to get a prescription filled...he was finally successful on his last trip out.  I did this and that around the house this morning (a little bit of wash, a little bit of vacuuming and a little bit of dusting...that kind of day).  Isaac and Graham spent time over here this morning.  Then this afternoon Abigail came over just as I was starting our supper and she was a great help....chopping onions, opening cans, cooking the onions and garlic and finally stirring the marinara sauce.  We have eaten and are settling in for a quiet evening.

Tomorrow morning we will head off to Vanderbilt for Woody's lab, clinic, and first infusion of Ipi (Yervoy).  It will probably be a long day...no telling when I will be home to blog...hopefully not too long after the "normal" time. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment