Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tuesday on Wednesday


At just about the time for me to blog last night (Tuesday), we had a storm come through.  I got the photos ready to post with the blog and attempted to open up the blog and...no internet.  Well, we are back online so I will now post.   Our day was pretty uneventful yesterday.  I took the pictures of  Lake Tullahoma yesterday, when I went to get my hair cut. It was quite windy when I was taking these and you can see that the clouds were rolling in for the storm that we had a few hours later.  I continue to play around with the settings on my camera.  The picture on the right was taken with a special effect that makes it look like it was taken with a pinhole camera. The rounded effect was helped by the leaves above and the trees below.  Woody waited last night to walk to the prayer room till the storm had passed.  He came back just before we had some more rumbles and some more rain.  I am trying to get finished with a public library book before Saturday, as I won't be able to renew it again.  It's a good book, but I have been into other things other than reading lately...or if I am reading it has been things about my camera...I go through spurts of reading a whole lot of  books and then spurts of not reading a lot.  So with the storms that came through...and no internet it was a good time for me to read...just 100 pages left...perhaps I will finish it before Woody makes his weekly trek to the library on Saturday!  Woody has been reading and working crossword puzzles...a lot of crossword puzzles.  Well, enough for this blog...I'll be back to blog again tonight...the good Lord willin' and the internet is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment