Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sewing Right Along!

I just looked at the clock and realized that it was time to blog.  Time really gets away from me when I am sewing.  Esther's birthday present is starting to take on a form...which is good.  Perhaps it will be finished for her birthday on Sunday!  I am taking it slow and easy on this project and am enjoying doing it.  Woody waited till mid morning today for what he calls a long four-mile walk.  He included a stop at the fruit and veggie market to get us some more tomatoes and peaches. The temperature has been very pleasant today...reason for Woody's later in the day walk.  He left shortly after supper to walk to the prayer room at church.  So he will have two walks under his belt when he returns.  He continues to feel very well as he approaches his next infusion next Tuesday.  Well, back to my secret sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment