Saturday, July 19, 2014

Super Saturday!

It has to be a super day if Goosey (Woody) gets to rock this little guy to sleep!  We had all seven neighbor grandchildren over here for a time today while their parents went to pick up their RV that was having some routine work done on it.  Abigail and I fixed one of her dresses. Then I pressed it so it will be ready to wear tomorrow.  I did finish sorting my photos so once again I am up to date. It is always fun to do this job as it lets me review what has gone on in my world that my cameras have caught...this time it was only two months but still a lot has gone on in that time...at least a LOT of photos were taken!  Graham has decided that it is time to build a K'nex roller coaster before school begins...so that is in the middle of the living room...along with "several" other toys that the children have enjoyed today.  Kathy and I sat up here in the sewing room and discussed the coming school year.  The start of the new year is just around the corner so to speak. Kathy is trying to make a schedule that tells who and when I will be teaching six of the seven.  As I look at this photo of sweet little Joseph sleeping in Goosey's arms and realize that he will be six months old next week, I realize that it won't be all that long till he will be toddling over here for his first day of school.  Oh, my...they do grow up so quickly.  I won't think about how quickly just yet...will let him stay a babe in arms a bit longer!

Woody did our Saturday errands including his usual WalMart shopping.  One of the errands was to pick up two of  my prescriptions and he had to make two trips to do that as they hadn't filled one of mine yet due to the cost (they wanted to be sure that I was really going to get it since it cost so much)...looks like I am already in the donut hole for prescription insurance this year.  The pharmacist did tell Woody that a generic was coming out for this particular medication soon, but that it wasn't on the market quite yet.  It will be nicer for our and the insurance pocketbooks when it does come out.  Woody went on a four mile walk with Abigail and Esther.  They found blackberries along the route.  The girls, and, I'm sure Goosey really enjoyed finding them.  As you can tell by the fact that Woody is continuing with his normal activities that the first Yervoy (Ipilimumab/Ipi) infusion doesn't seem to be slowing him down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment