Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wednesday All Over Again

Our Wednesdays don't seem to change much.  The change this morning was that Woody didn't walk early as it was quite chilly out...only in the upper 50's.  So he waited till mid morning to walk his short four-mile route.  After he rested for a bit he ran an errand and went to do his Wednesday senior adult Krogering.  I started doing some picture sorting.  I thought that it might be nice when I only had a month of photos to sort rather than six months.  I only sorted Father's Day and then got distracted by something else...not sure what.  After lunch I headed off to the church to work in the library. We got quite a few books completed...which means that they are now ready to check out. I came home and changed one of the ink cartridges in our printer.  Woody couldn't print out his daily cross word puzzles until I did that.  After that I headed into "my" chair to rest a bit and that was the last I knew until it was past supper time and time to blog!  I think that yesterday's trip to Vanderbilt took more out of me than Woody...at least being a bit worn out by it.  When appointments for Woody's infusion in three weeks didn't show up online this morning, I did email Dr. Sosman's nurse and she replied back that she would work on getting them made.   I checked a few minutes ago and as of then...no appointments yet.  I'll just keep checking!

No comments:

Post a Comment