Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Fun

Once again the morning started off pretty chilly.  So Woody put his walk off till mid morning.  And, this time I went along with him.  Since I was with him we didn't walk too far...just over into the next neighborhood and back...a short walk for him...a mile or less.  Later in the afternoon he went on another walk...this time a four mile walk in the rain.  I spent more time sorting today...this time pictures on the computer.  I'm down to just a few more days in July and I will once again be caught up.  Late this afternoon we went next door to take care of six of seven grandchildren.  Their mom and dad (and Joseph) were having a date night.  We ate supper with them and then read a lot of stories.  We have just gotten home. It has been a rather rainy day today...a nice slow steady rain...good for the flowers and veggies.

I just checked and the appointments for Woody's next Vanderbilt appointments have been made...not just for three weeks from the last infusion...but for all the rest of his infusions, labs, etc.    

No comments:

Post a Comment