Saturday, July 26, 2014

Summing Up Saturday

Lots of comings and goings at the bluebird house today.  Looks like little birdies are keeping their parents busy!  Woody got up early and went for a four mile walk.  Later in the morning he went to the library and grocery shopped at Walmart.  I pretty much stayed in today.  I did clean off another shelf in the lower kitchen cabinets.  I needed to put away some dishes on that shelf so it was the perfect time to clean it.  Woody and I managed to get my sewing cutting table upstairs. I have been wanting to relocate it for a while so we will see if it works upstairs.  I am working on a birthday surprise for Esther.  Woody has watched a library DVD movie. It has felt more like summer today...temperatures are rising once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment