Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thursday


Woody got up early and walked six miles.  I got up and did a few things around the house before I met friends for breakfast.  We had an enjoyable visit and then walked down the street and walked through one of Tullahoma's antique stores.  A fun morning!  Then I came home and plopped in my chair and could hardly move for a while.  I'm still not sure what was going on but I got to really hurting.  I was listening to the news tonight and realized that the hurricane is heading up the East coast...and that could possibly have caused me to hurt.  Not fun being a weather barometer!  I got to feeling better after  sitting for a while and having a bit of a snooze so I headed downstairs and put together a marinated salad for us to nibble on over the 4th of July weekend.  Woody went to the fruit and vegetable stand this afternoon and got us some tomatoes and peaches.  Then he made a stop for a couple of things that got left off of yesterday's grocery list.  We are both planning to take it easy for the rest of the evening.  Tonight I went back to the St. Louis Zoo for my pictures...the little joey was just so cute...he was out in the middle of the kangaroo area without another kangaroo in sight.  He was enjoying a meal of leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment