Monday, July 7, 2014

Someone Is Now a Handful! Who Could it Beeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Monday rolls around again...and the first week of July is over.  Today is a special day.  It is the day that Elijah turns 5...so he can now officially be considered a handful! Here he is with the string cheese that he asked me for...appropriate to post as there are five sticks of string cheese showing...sort of like five candles on a cake?  He was so excited about turning five. And, most of the time he is about as busy as the bee in the above picture...he only slows down when his head hits the pillow at bedtime! Just think...he will be in kindergarten this year...time surely does fly when it comes to the way the grandchildren are growing.

Woody got up early and walked five miles.  Off and on during the day he has mowed the yard.  I have spent a good part of the day "playing" with my cameras.  Every so often I play around with settings and the lenses that I have for my cameras.  I walked around in the yard and took pictures using one lens and then walked back around taking sort of the same pictures with another lens.  I cooked a quick supper and now for the rest of the evening I don't plan to do much and I don't think that Woody plans to do much either.
Now I will end the blog with a GREAT BIG Happy Birthday to Elijah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment