Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Behind Bars!

Woody said that he was afraid that it would come to this at some time!  And, today three friends and I went on another of our adventures...and when it was lunch time we found ourselves in a jail cell behind bars!  We chose to go to a restaurant in a historic jail in Fayetteville, TN...and ate in a cell.  We always find something to do together that turns into an adventure and fun! So I was gone most of the morning and part of the afternoon.  I had told three of the neighbor grandchildren that I would take them back-to-school shoe shopping this afternoon, so no sooner than I got home I pretty much turned around and headed out again.  We got two (Graham & Elijah) of them shod, but the third (Joy) had to have her size ordered.  This happened to her last year too. 

Woody stayed home most of the day.  Elijah came over while I was gone and made a blueberry dump cake to take over to his family.  I'm sure that they were very happy with their surprise dessert.  After supper, Woody walked to the prayer room at church and has just returned from that walk.  I think that I heard a few rumbles of thunder off in the distance. So he got home before the storm got here...if it gets to us.

(click on the picture and you can read about the historic Fayetteville jail)


No comments:

Post a Comment