Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Fiddlings

Woody and Graham left a little after 7am walking to Graham's orthodontist appointment.  Sounds like they made it in plenty of time as Graham was the first patient signed in and first patient seen.  They were home a little after 9am.  I got up and started in organizing sewing "stuff."  I have done a little of this and a little of that all day today...hopefully heading in a direction that I will feel like sewing a couple of things for myself. I have a couple of pieces of fabric laying on my cutting table...trying to get inspired by them lying there I guess!  Right now I am just trying to figure out what I want to make first.  I talked to my sister for a while this afternoon. Woody spent time in the kitchen several times today...both cooking and cleaning it up.  He made Blueberry Zucchini bread.  Elijah was over this afternoon for a while.  A thunderstorm blew in about the time that he was going to go home so he stayed till it went by.  He and Goosey (Woody) played a game of Junior Monopoly waiting for the rain to stop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment