Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Peace! 70's Style!


Here is Graham all decked out to head off to a youth 70's evening at church.  It took a "village" to create his look.  His mother made his wig, his daddy and he made the peace symbol for his necklace, and I created his bell bottoms out one of his pairs of jeans.  He already had a tie-dyed shirt and sandals...and, with all that he was good to go!  I hope that he is having a good time...I'm sure that he is!

We had a busy day around here.  Woody got up early and walked six miles.  I got up early and got lessons ready for today.  Esther had her first lesson sewing on the sewing machine and I needed to get some things ready for that.  I also worked on getting some more papers ready for our kindergarten boy (Elijah) to work on. Isaac started our school day off, then Elijah had his time and  Joy and Abigail read to me during their times.  Then Esther and Graham came over at the same time.  Esther had her long time with me...sewing and Graham is now having his long time with Goosey (Woody).  They are studying copper at the moment.  After Esther left, I grabbed a quick bite of lunch and rested for a few minutes and then headed off to church to work in the library.  We are busy in there shifting books on the bookshelves...quite a job.  I came home a collapsed and haven't done much moving since!  Woody headed off to do our weekly Wednesday Krogering shortly after I left for the library.  He is still feeling fine after yesterday's infusion.

Appropriately enough...this our 1977th blog...very 1970's...don't you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment