Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Where Were You 14 Years Ago?

Woody and I were in Statesboro, GA at Nathan and Kathy's wedding.  Happy 14th anniversary, Kathy and Nathan!

I had school with all of the children this morning. Woody walked to the pharmacy to pick up a couple of his prescriptions.  Woody went next door before I had finished with the last of my students.  He went over to kid sit while Kathy and Nathan went out on an anniversary lunch date. I ate a quick lunch and then headed off to get my hair cut.  After my haircut I went to JoAnn's to scout out some possible fabrics for Abigail to use for a dress that she wants to make.  I was very disappointed in what was there to choose from...definitely a very poor selection. Since they are a new store, it seems to me that they should have more to choose from than they do.  Woody just returned from his walk to and from church for his time in the prayer room.  Time now to settle in for a quiet relaxed rest of the evening.

And, yes, Nathan really did juggle at his wedding as did most of his groomsmen and their preacher...a juggling ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment