Friday, August 22, 2014

Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!

And, that is a bird "tweet" that I am referring to in the title of tonight's blog rather than a tweet message (I don't tweet!).  Today a friend came over and we went through quite a few of my bird photos looking for several for her to have printed on canvas.  I hope that the ones she chose work.

Woody got up early and did some baking and even cleaned up the mess in the kitchen.  Then he headed out the door (before 7am), handing me the timer (in other words requesting that I take it out of the oven).  He had his annual dermatology appointment in Murfreesboro.  By the time that he got home it was too hot for him to walk so no walk for him today.  He and Elijah made dessert for Elijah's family (blueberry dump cake).  A little before supper I called over there and asked that Elijah come over.  He brought Esther as he knew that he was going to need more hands than his own.  He carried the cake and Esther carried the ice cream!  I'll bet that Elijah made his family very happy by providing dessert!

Traffic has once again been really heavy on Yale Drive.  I looked out my kitchen window and the traffic was backed way up just as the middle school was letting out.  Two of our granddaughters decided to make it an entrepreneur moment, as they set up a lemonade stand.  While I watched they sold several cups of lemonade...smart thinking to make a positive out of so many vehicles passing in front or our houses and at a time coming to a standstill!  Plus it was the hottest day of the year. Good going, Abigail and Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment