Monday, August 11, 2014

It's Raining! It's Pouring!

Just as I sat down to blog the heavens opened up and it is now pouring.  A little while ago Woody asked if we were going to get any rain today...guess so!  Woody got up and walked six miles this morning.  I had school with all six of my pupils today...a busy school day to start the second week of this school year. I told in Saturday's blog that Graham was catching up on his sleep after going to a stay up all night sleepover.  Well, he never stirred till Sunday morning at 7am.  He got more than 16 hours of sleep...and after that was good to go!  The biggest excitement for his family while he snoozed was that they all got to go up in a hot-air balloon.  I'm not sure what he thought when he heard that he had missed doing that!  My sewing project is a little farther along...at least I can say that I have a top cut out.  Not sure that I feel like sewing this evening.  I think that it will sort of be a lazy evening for both of us.  I am heading down to finish cleaning up the kitchen from supper preparations and consumption.  Then I am heading to "my" recliner and either going to read or watch a program on my iPad.  Woody is reading and has the TV going in the background. Oh, and it sounds like the rain is over...that was short lived!

I will add an addendum...when I got downstairs, Woody was busily cleaning up the kitchen.  Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment