Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday

Woody didn't go walking early today as it was once again a bit chilly. So he waited till later in the morning to make his four-mile walk.  I managed to get our supper into the oven before school started.  This dish has a rather long cooking time in the oven so I decided to use the non-peek hours rather than the peek hours to cook it.  I had five little ones come over before lunch for their various lessons with me.  Then Graham played hooky this afternoon and went swimming with his family rather than come read.  I have sewn this afternoon. I pinned in the hems of the sleeves and the bottom of my top just before blogging.  Once those are sewn in then I just have the neck to finish...so progress.  It's supposed to get down into the 50's again tonight...then a gradual turn back to warmer temperatures.  It only got into the mid 80's today...but 90's are predicted before the weekend is over.  So back to normal August temps.  These short spurts of cool give us just a tease of Fall temps to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment