Monday, February 2, 2015

Almost...

Just before coming upstairs to blog I put all the ornaments that are on the coffee table in this picture into a storage box. Now all that are on the tree are needlework ornaments. So close...but still can't see the end of all this undecorating...but soon...I hope! Woody and I have mainly stayed inside trying to keep warm on this cold wintry day. I got up rather early and started into work on getting a pattern ready to make some overalls for Joseph. Then when I went downstairs I got back to work on the tree. By this afternoon I was really tired and my back was hurting so I retired to my recliner and took a nap. Then I got up and went back to work on the tree. Woody only went out today to retrieve the mail. I'm not sure how his cough is...at times we think it is better and then we aren't sure. I'll be glad for Wednesday to arrive so we can find out what the chest x-ray shows and what Dr. Sosman says. Woody did help me out today by unloading the dishwasher and also washed the dishes that didn't get into the dishwasher. I am heading downstairs now to "sit" in the family room and watch a TV show with Woody...but hope that I manage to get the ornaments off the corner while I am "sitting!"

No comments:

Post a Comment